go to search
senior angular developer for asset management company
Senior Angular Developer for Asset Management Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Angular Developer to join our team.
- New feature development
- Re-usable component creation
- Creating unit tests
- Reviewing code
- Fixing bugs
- Maintaining accurate ticket status
- Performing demos of work completed
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time
- Work independently to delivery software on time
- 3+ years of experience in building responsive web applications
- Strong Angular knowledge
- Strong JS /HTML5 and CSS skills
- Experience with WebComponents will be a plus
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST
nice to have
- Experience with Backend and any database
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.