go to search
senior angular developer for retail company
Senior Angular Developer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Angular Developer to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in development teams that work on business-facing enterprise back-office systems
- Share responsibility for implementing the firm core system. Partner with 3rd parties (like Consulting Firms) and develop technical specifications
- Share responsibility for availability, scalability, performance, and capacity from development through production for a critical strategic build of the new accounting platform
- Reduce errors on deployments, improve reliability, and increase the speed of implementation through automation
- Continuously refine and improve our toolset to improve our data and persistence layers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in IT and exposure to Angular latest versions
- Good command of the Spanish language
- Strong Hands-on Exposure to modern Web technologies such as Angular, React, Typescript, HTML, CSS, Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Understanding of ngStore, ngrx is a must
- Experience building multi-tier, scalable, fault-tolerant web applications
- Cross-browser markup is a must
- Expertise with identity management, authentication, and information security best practices
- Experience using Agile methodologies – previous experience working from backlogs, sprints, retrospectives, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, Masters degree preferred
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.