go to search
Senior Automation Tester for a Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience in automation testing and hands-on experience with automated testing tools to join our team.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
- Write e2e and API tests
- Maintain the existing test framework
- Bug tracking
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with C#, .NET.Framework
- Knowledge of Selenium (Page Object Model)
- Experience with TFS/GIT
- Familiar with Jenkins
- Knowledge of Postman
- Understanding of Fiddler
- Experience with RestSharp
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with JMeter
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.