senior automation tester for a not-for-profit organization
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with experience in automating API tests using common tools such as Postman and/or RestSharp in C# language to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession. It delivers value for more than 2.9 million professionals working in nearly every country in the world through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research.
- Increase automated unit test coverage from 40 to 80% coverage
- Debug and propose new and better ways to accomplish automated testing
- Close direct communication and collaboration with on-site customer developers and business/product owners
- Experience in automating API tests using common tools such as Postman and/or RestSharp in C# language
- Familiarity with how to write/test/configure in cloud-based environments (Azure/AWS) using CI/CD pipelines
- Configuring mocking tools/techniques
- Experience in testing distributed systems
- Good level of English
- Some familiarity with automation UI testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.