senior automation tester for a travel company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles, and experience with Selenium, Postman, and SoapUI to join our team.
The customer is a travel company that offers a travel privileges platform that opens up the world of travel to companies and their customers.
The project is focused on building a data foundation for personalizing shopping and post-booking content modules.
- Test strategy and Test plan creation
- Test matrix, Test cases creation
- Test framework creation
- Scripting with Java, C#
- Component/Integration Testing
- Web Service/API Testing
- 3+ years' experience as an Automation Tester
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Selenium, Postman, SoapUI
- Experience with Optimizely, Tealium/Google Analytics, Marketo, Episerver, Data Pipelines
- Experience in processing large data structures in a highly performant manner
- Experience in concurrency and asynchronous system design
- Experience with large scale systems using distributed design, caching, microservices, and storage
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Desirable expertise in air product shopping and booking
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.