go to search
senior automation tester for business information company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Automation Tester for Business Information Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester to join our team.
- Define, in collaboration with the production teams, the validation criteria for new functionalities and carry out the resulting tests (Acceptance Tests)
- Inform the members of the quality team of these new functionalities
- Maintain internal documentation and testing materials
- Guarantee the quality of applications before going into production (regression test, bug tracking)
- Track the lifecycle of bugs and improvements, from their identification to resolution in our bug management tool
- Be proactive on current processes as part of continuous improvement
- Enrich the automated testing tool
- Actively participate in application support
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Responsible and autonomous, with significant experience in the field of web and/or mobile functional testing.
- Passionate about testing in general, you like human interactions, the product owner to understand the business issues, the developers to best guarantee the quality of the achievements and the users to understand their needs and their difficulties
- You like to propose ideas to improve processes, in particular testing, based on your rich experience.
- Endowed with a strong product culture, you are not content to tick the boxes to validate the user stories but you actively participate in all stages of the life of the functionality
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.