senior automation tester for healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience in the development, execution, and maintenance of automated test scripts to join our team.
The customer is one of the leading operators of health care facilities and providers of healthcare services.
The project is focused on building Sitecore multisite CMS with a headless front-end on ReactJS.
- Develop and maintain automated test framework
- Take an active part in the Agile Scrum ceremonies and artifacts and participate in full Software Development Life Cycle
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts
- Take an active part in demo sessions with the client(present automation development progress to the client)
- Technical consulting on automation issues, tools, and processes
- Take part in researching best practices, new tools, and technology
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems
- 3+ years of experience in the development, execution, and maintenance of automated test scripts
- CI tools experience (Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, or similar)
- Familiarity with Node.js & NPM
- Practical knowledge of testing tools (Selenium, Webdriver.io testing framework)
- Experience with managing test cases and issue tracking systems(Azure DevOps, JIRA)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction
- ‘Can Do’ attitude