go to search
BDD scenarios (Gherkin), Cucumber, Web Service / API Testing
Sorry, the job is expired
- Work closely with product owner, business analyst, and design specialist to understand requirements and acceptance criteria for each story within JIRA, and be willing to update stories in JIRA with additional information.
- Write and update Cucumber feature files to ensure test scenarios contain adequate coverage for each JIRA story.
- Work with automation team and QA Lead to select test scenarios to automate, and then implement them.
- Experience with writing Cucumber feature files
- Experience with Node.js automation
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with manual and automated testing of REST APIs
- Experience with testing web-based applications
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.