go to search
senior automation tester in js
Senior Automation Tester in JS
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in JS to join our team.
- Be a key hands-on contributor to the cross-project automation framework
- Help identify, analyze, and document problems, reviewing software documentation, planning test schedules or strategies following project scope or delivery dates
- Examine, validate, and test large-scale software development and deployment projects
- Contribution to the overall test strategy and test plans for testing software applications including performance, automation
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
- Provide technical supervision and mentoring within the QA team to ensure high-quality solutions
- 3+ years of experience in Test automation
- Experience in a technical lead or key tester roles
- Hands-on experience in building and adopting automation frameworks
- Mobile and Web experience, JS coding skills, WebdriverIO
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies and practices
nice to have
- AWS experience, DB
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.