go to search
senior automation tester in js for software company
Automated Testing in JS, TypeScript, Cypress, Node.js, Sonar, ESLint
Senior Automation Tester in JS for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester in JS to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Implement Sonarcloud across all repositories
- Review and clear out the backlog of Dependabot PRs, and calibrate it accordingly to prevent a buildup in the future
- Implement ESLint and TSConfig across all repos - implement Husky automated formatting Implement Integration testing support across all repos
- Implement E2E testing support across frontend repos with Cypress
- Implement sa-logger and sa-metrics in repos where they aren’t currently used
- 3+ years of Automated Testing in JS experience'
- Node experience
- Experience with testing node backends - preferably with Jest
- Typescript experience
nice to have
- Experience with Contract testing in Pact
- Experience with E2E testing in Cypress
- Experience with Angular Frontend testing
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.