senior automation tester in .net for a publishing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in .NET to become a part of the global team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Guide the planning, creation and execution of tests both manual and automated tests using test automation tools including, but not limited to, Selenium, Cypress
- Define and execute test plans & test cases and report results
- Write clear and concise bug tickets using defect/ticket tracking systems
- Effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester in .NET
- Expertise testing web applications (.NET, AngularJS)
- Experience writing automation scripts using Cypress for AngularJS apps, modern Single-Page-Applications, or Selenium
- Solid experience with functional testing
- Experience in working with an Agile software development team
- Familiarity with bug tracking system (ADO)
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services