senior automation tester in .net for a real estate company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
Our customer is a global leader in rental housing with expertise in real estate sectors across multiple geographies.
- Joining the QA Automation team to participate in a short-term SWAT initiative to add test coverage for a newly developed Resident mobile app solution
- Implementing and supporting automated Integration/functional/acceptance/end-to-end tests and Mobile UI tests (Android/iOS) based on test cases
- Reporting bugs, defects
- Being part of an Agile, Scrum, SAFe development team
- 3+ years of Automated Testing in .NET experience
- Solid experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal)
- Experience with OpenAPI specifications
- Experience with App Center Test, Appium
- Knowledge of Gherkin, SpecFlow
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Visual Studio App Center
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.