go to search
senior automation tester in .net for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Automation Tester In .NET For Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester In .NET to join our team.
- Experienced test automation person with a focus on the integration of a new entity, mostly focused on backend automation from Unit testing (nUnit and substitute) to Pipeline integration and automated regression testing (Echo tests)
- Ability to develop test strategies, plans, and scripts for automation as well as functional and integration testing. Knowledge of leading test automation tools and their application is a must
- Must work very well with developers, execute test scripts, log and develop automated test results reports from pipelines, and resolve testing issues
- Must be able to code review, troubleshoot and even correct small bugs directly on code
- Must have critical thinking on coding best practices and architecture
- 3+ years of experience with Automated Testing In .NET
- Experience with NUnit and NSusbstitude or any other Unit testing and Mocking technologies
- Experience with MongoDB or any No-SQL DB.
- Experience with Microservices and Event sourcing (Like Kafka or RabbitMQ) is a big plus
- Experience with Docker, especially in GCP
- Knowledge of Automation framework build for .NET apps
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.