senior automation tester in python for a jockey club
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Python with 3+ years' experience in QA and Azure Cloud expertise to join our team.
The customer is a non-profit organization providing horse racing, sporting and betting entertainment in Hong Kong.
Person should be able do both support development team with functional testing and help senior testers to write, conduct and investigate automation tests.
The main pool of tasks is associated with conducting comprehensive testing to ensure the proposed solution meets the defined requirements – including development, integration, assurance and user acceptance testing. Pre-testing training on the system shall be provided to ensure testers understand the proposed solution functionalities.
The project is focused on the development of the solution to help youths in Hong Kong fulfil their potential and make a seamless transition from school to productive work and a fulfilling life.
The solution will be built using Open edX (which uses Django) as the core. Therefore, the project requires engineers with strong Django skills.
- Develop the testing plan covering functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Conduct performance Test
- Conduct Penetration Test
- Conduct systems integration test and prepare systems integration test report
- Work with business user to deliver the UAT plan
- Conduct pre-testing solution training and prepare training materials
- Provide support to system assurance test and user acceptance test conducted by CLAP’s team
- Arrange pre-testing meeting to confirm and align testing approach and coverage
- Conduct development test and prepare the test report
- Load initial data to enable different test environments
- Provide test result for each test
- 3+ years' experience in QA
- Hands-on experience in writing automation tests
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with .NET
- Knowledge of Azure MySQL/ Postgres SQL
- Experience with Azure SDKs
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience with open edX, Django, Python, ReactJS
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.