go to search
senior automation tester in python for media company
Automated Testing in Python, Jenkins, Pytest, Docker, Video Streaming, Postman, Bash
Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia
Senior Automation Tester in Python for Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester in Python to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Build and maintain a scalable test automation framework for critical video streaming infrastructure.
- - Extend integration interfaces of test and/or development environments and software under test.
- - Build and deliver a testing setup, enabling different teams to scale up the Video Headend infrastructure efficiently with focus on remote accessibility, scalability, robustness, and reliability.
- - Support Video Headend team in delivering services to stakeholders by automating the environments and activities wherever possible.
- - Translate “Labs as a Service” philosophy into a technical solution with a focus on convenience for customer with long-term vision in mind.
- - Keep the solution up to date with industry best practices around methodologies and technologies to advise QA and integration teams on tools choice. Support in onboarding new tooling and integration in existing ecosystems.
- - Implement QA within the project
- - Work with Video Headend requirements to cover the main functionality
- - Proactive work within the test automation team to achieve the represented goals
- 3+ years of Automated Testing in Python experience
- Strong background in testing discipline
- Practical experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline, experience with Jenkins as a code approach, DSL jobs construction on Groovy
- Solid technical background with Python, HTTP requests
- Solid UNIX/Linux user experience
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket
- Solid background in using Remote Development with PyCharm using docker and vagrant
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Team player in a cross-functional team, good communicator, driven and committed English of Intermediate level and higher
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, namely SCRUM approach
- Solid estimations techniques
nice to have
- Experience in the video domain
- Experience with test/dev infrastructure support
- Basic Networking experience
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.