go to search
Sorry, the job is expired
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester.
Our customer is a quintessentially UK brand, with a closely connected, creative thinking culture at its heart. The brand has built a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives, and dynamic retail strategies.
- Define a Lean Testing Strategy
- Review, assess & contribute to our current Testing Strategy
- Do functional testing & create test scripts
- Expertise in function and integration testing
- Expert-level skills in Web Services testing (REST)
- Experience in Jenkins/GitLab
- Strong understanding of MS SQL
- Familiarity with E-commerce testing would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.