senior aws cloud build engineer
Our company is seeking a skilled remote Senior AWS Cloud Build Engineer to join our DevOps team and support multiple developers' teams.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in AWS Cloud Services and possess skills in CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes. The candidate must also have an Upper-Intermediate level of English proficiency.
- Support a team of developers and perform DevOps activities
- Design, implement, and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure
- Create CI/CD pipelines for various applications
- Work closely with software developers and other stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery
- Optimize application performance and provide technical guidance and suggestions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in AWS Cloud Services, CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS Lambda, Helm, Terraform, and Amazon DynamoDB is a plus
- Ability to tailor writing style that best works for a user-specified audience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Familiarity with MongoDB and Elasticsearch would be an advantage