senior azure devops
We are seeking an experienced remote Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Azure Cloud specification, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform, along with the CI/CD pipeline configuration for Java-based applications, Node.js-based microservices, and multi-tenant configurations.
The Senior Azure DevOps Engineer must be familiar with Kibana/Sumologic usage and dashboard configuration.
- Manage Azure Cloud specification including PaaS services
- Configure and set up CI/CD pipelines for Java-based applications and NodeJS-based microservices
- Create infrastructure via Terraform and Docker containers for collaboration with different teams
- Manage and maintain K8s and Helm
- Use monitoring tools (NewRelic, Dynatrace, Kibana/Sumologic) and have a good understanding of Branching and Release Strategies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Azure DevOps or Azure systems engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of Azure Containers
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Strong skills in Terraform and Helm
- Strong coding capability with Python, Groovy, or Ruby
- Solid experience capabilities with Jenkins, GitHub Actions, networking issues analysis, and troubleshooting
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with Redis, Memcached, or Nginx
- Familiarity with Adobe Cloud Manager and SAP Cloud Platform