senior azure devops engineer
Our company is currently seeking a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to focus on the maintenance and support of our Azure environment while also supporting additional activities. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of maintenance, infrastructure, and environments. In this role, you will be responsible for patching VMs (Linux and Windows) in Azure with security patches, configuring and controlling monitoring rules and alerts, building dashboards, and spinning up CI/CD pipelines using existing templates for business-critical cloud-based platforms on Azure.
- Patching VMs in Azure with security patches
- Building dashboards and configuring and controlling monitoring rules and alerts
- Spinning up CI/CD pipelines using existing templates for business-critical cloud-based platforms on Azure
- Supporting Harper Enterprise team with deployments and production issue troubleshooting
- Expertly applying Infrastructure as a Code approach to ensure smooth operations
- At least 5 years of experience in Azure DevOps automation
- Strong expertise in CI/CD automation and infrastructure as a Code approach
- Deep knowledge of operating systems such as Linux and Windows, as well as Terraform, Poweshell, YAML, and Azure cloud services
- Experience in integration with monitoring, surveillance, security, backup, etc service solutions
- Exceptional communication skills, and a good command of English (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.