go to search
Senior BI.MS Power BI Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior BI.MS Power BI Developer for a retail Company
- Assist the data modeler to find the most suitable data model
- Analyze data that are served from the prepared layer of the data lake
- Work with the data modeler to understand the data schema and relationship among the data objects
- Create semantic models in Power BI
- Create intuitive Power BI dashboards/reports with features like interactive visualizations, filters, drill-down, drill-through, etc.
- Validate and consolidate the data to ensure accuracy
- Optimize Power BI performance
- Work with the data engineers/DBA to integrate RBAC and row-level security on Power BI objects
- Work with end-users to refine the Power BI dashboards/reports
- Train Power BI on how to use the dashboards/reports
- Provide ongoing support to the modeling user community for Power BI dashboards/reports
- Document the Power BI dashboards/reports
- 3+ years of experience as BI.MS Power BI Developer
- Excellent PowerBI skills
- Excellent SQL Development & Query skills
- Excellent Data Analysis skills
- Solid understanding of data modeling approaches such as dimensional, star, snowflake, etc.
- 2+ years working in the Retail Industry
- Experience providing Power BI assistance to user communities
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Good understanding of Metadata management and data quality concepts
nice to have
- Experience with Azure SQL PaaS Databases
- Experience installing and configuring Power BI
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.