senior big data business analyst for EPAM
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Big Data Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience in requirements engineering and experience in working with Big Data to join our team.
- Understand complex customer needs and advise on optimized business solutions in regards to usage of large amounts of data and the value that customers can derive from that
- Support customers on their journey of digital transformation from their legacy systems to state of the art tooling
- Help our customers collect, process and maintain large amounts of data for optimized utilization in their business model
- Structure the migration of existing data warehouse environments in big data tools, either on premise or in the cloud
- 3+ years of experience in requirements engineering in complex project and product situations
- Solid experience in traditional data warehouse environment and migration to new big data tooling such as Hadoop or cloud-based solutions
- Understanding of tooling and data needs of data scientists
- Strong hands-on experience in SQL and extensions such as for AWS, GCP or MS Azure
- Ability to define and maintain test data for big data analytics problems
- Experience in mapping dataflows through big data systems including streaming data
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Capability to structure requirements for sustainable, yet high performance delivery in the collaboration of customers and EPAM development
- Broad experience but still driven to learn new things as customers and projects need it
- Fluent English(B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.