senior build engineer with devops for a global information provider
We are currently looking for a Senior Build Engineer with DevOps expertise and profound AWS experience to join our team.
The customer is a global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. It serves more than 50,000 key customers in over 140 countries. Company partners with clients in business, finance and government to help them see the big picture with unrivaled insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
The main pool of tasks is associated with improving existing AWS infrastructures and building DevOps culture for the development team.
- Enhance existing AWS infrastructure
- Implement missing part of infrastructure automation via AWS Lamda + Serverless or any other tool you are strong with
- Build DevOps culture and mindset for the development team
- Improve CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to build infrastructure for highly available distributed systems
- Skills and knowledge of AWS (ECS, SQS, ElasticSearch, SNS, SES, Aurora (MySQL/PostgreSQL), CloudFormation, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB)
- Practical experience with any programming language
- Knowledge and skills of Docker and any Container Orchestration
- Familiarity with building management tools
- Skills and knowledge of Git
- Ability to communicate fluently with technical people on the customer’s side
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Continuous Integration Mindset
- English level: Intermediate
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.