senior business analyst
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our global team.
The customer is an international multibrand company which includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer - from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Working closely with the Product Manager and Product Owner to understand the roadmap, priorities and business requirements for the component
- Working with the Product Owner and the engineering team and data scientists to break down business requirements into features and stories, refine and plan work
- Ensuring Rally work items health (population of all required attributes, linking of related work items, raising questions to responsible team members)
- Facilitating backlog refinement sessions with the team
- Documenting requirements and solution in the team wiki
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in a BA role on projects with backend systems, APIs, integration with multiple components
- Familiarity with AWS or another cloud
- Experience in documenting backend components (diagramming, API specifications)
- Experience on large projects with multiple distributed teams
- Familiarity with principal roles and components of SAFe