senior business analyst for a business services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Gather, describe, review, analyze, and trace requirements
- Interpete true business needs, understand end-to-end processes
- Translate, simplify and communicate requirements
- Prepare user stories and use cases
- Create and maintain requirements specification documents
- Support the team during all stages of development process
- Help resolve any requirement related escalation & blockers
- Analyse existing solutions on the market
- Work closely with Delivery manager, Product owners, Software engineers to define the details behind the business requirements, the specifications, the user experience, and the strategy for platform building blocks they own
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories & acceptance criteria prioritizing the backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices in software requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Knowledge of general enterprise level systems that includes provisioning, entitlements, payment system integrations & billing etc.
- Ability to proactively seek information, map the processes, pursue the unknowns relentlessly with various stakeholders
- Understanding of epic/user story/task and ability to drive requirements for delivery team
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Business Process Management as BA to analyze and adjust existing processes
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with Drupal
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.