senior business analyst for a canadian retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division and CT REIT.
- Gather, describe, review, analyze, and trace requirements
- Interpete true business needs, understand end-to-end processes
- Translate, simplify and communicate requirements
- Prepare user stories and use cases
- Create and maintain requirements specification documents
- Support the team during all stages of development process
- Help resolve any requirement related escalation & blockers
- Analyse existing solutions on the market
- Ensure replication of knowledge, share workload on initiatives, ensure mutual back-up, help the teams scale, learn and expand their scope
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories & acceptance criteria prioritizing the backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Knowledge of general enterprise level systems that includes provisioning, entitlements, payment system integrations & billing etc.
- Ability to proactively seek information, map the processes, pursue the unknowns relentlessly with various stakeholders
- Understanding of epic/user story/task and ability to drive requirements for delivery team
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Business Process Management as BA to analyze and adjust existing processes
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with UML, XML
- Knowledge of .NET RESTful services and WebAPI, BDD scenarios (Gherkin)
- Understanding of Requirements, Design Brief, Planning and Results demonstration
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.