senior business analyst for a clothing company
We're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with experience in CMS systems and AEM expertise to join our team.
The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog. The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
We need a strong person who is ready to play almost a Product Owner's role for Scrum team.
- Participate in on-demand feature brainstorming sessions with customer Product Owner
- Transform business requirements into technical requirements
- Document the requirements
- Present requirements to Team on regular Refinement sessions
- Work with PO on healthy Product backlog
- Create Test Automation tasks
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Technical Background, Experience with UX
- Experience in TA requirements preparation (BDD)
- Progressing skills in Business Analysis and Business Change Management
- Able to communicate and present complex issues
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- Scrum: experience in driving refinement sessions
- Spoken English level: B2+ (Real communication experience)
nice to have
- Experience with CMS systems (AEM is a great plus)
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner a plus