senior business analyst for a financial company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join the global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Take high level requirements and deliverables and work with product management and end users’ teams to turn them into well-defined requirements and use cases
- Work with architecture team to craft new technology solutions and services to meet the requirements. Identify dependencies we have on other technology and content teams
- Facilitate estimation activities with technology teams, create WBS and proposals for clients
- Convert high level requirements and technical design into structured detailed requirements in Jira, manage team`s backlog(s)
- Support the use of standard tools and best practices within the team
- Work in the team of business analysts to cover different parts of program and align priorities and activities across the team
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Proactive, self-motivated, with the capability to plan own work, and then work without supervision
- Excellent requirements elicitation and documentation skills for agile projects – user stories, process maps (BPMN), data mappings, wireframes, UML diagrams – at least 5 years experience
- Excellent communication – verbal and written, including remote collaboration
- B2+ English speaking to communicate with native speakers on a daily basis, elicit requirements, run presentations
- Experience in working with remote teams and stakeholders distributed across the world. Development teams are located in UK (main location), as well as in India (Bangalore), UK (Nottingham), India (Hyderabad). Stakeholders are located in London, Cape Town (South Africa), Poland, Bangkok
- Must grasp concepts quickly. Aptitude and interest in technical concepts essential
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and MS Office
- Familiarity with systems analysis – defining process flows, interfaces and data models between systems
nice to have
- Knowledge of REST API principles, being familiar with SQL
- Experience in information modelling
- Experience describing low-level requirements as BDD scenarios
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.