senior business analyst for a financial technology and information company
We are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of business analysis experience to join our team.
The customer is a global bank located in the Philippines providing a wide range of services, including financing and leasing, foreign exchange and stock brokerage, investment banking, and asset management through its subsidiaries.
The focus of activities is on supporting/improving existing toolset. You will work with a wide variety of business teams to help deliver the Tools Transformation as well as acting as the product/service owner of defined tools.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business existing and desired capabilities
- Performing requirements analysis
- Effectively communicating direction and implementation plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with delivery specialists to build a delivery to design capability that is repeatable across initiatives
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Managing competing resources and priorities
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements ensuring that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
- Actively participate in the delivery life cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedure
- Hands-on project delivery experience within a number of data related initiatives. This should include experience of data design, data mapping, data manipulation, data quality assessment and data migration among database systems for client conversion of legacy data
- Actively participate in the delivery life cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedures
- 3+ years’ experience in business transformation or a related field preferably with a strong Cloud background
- Should have experience with delivering process improvement change of functions
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Structured and pragmatic approach to problem solving. Ability to understand and articulate issues with methods of operations and invent improvements based upon justifiable arguments
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- A good understanding of Cloud, SaaS, PaaS
- An understanding of data sourcing, data management and governance
- An excellent understanding of Product Management and ownership
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.