senior business analyst for a healthcare company
We're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience as a BA on IT projects to join our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
The main pool of tasks is associated with Full-stack business analysis.
- Requirements elicitation through constant collaboration with client’s stakeholders
- Document requirements using User Stories
- Product backlog management
- Maintain knowledge base
- Work closely with the stakeholders, UX/UI designer, solution architect, SCRUM-team, to validate and confirm the requirements
- Be a part of a large BA team, onboard newcomers, follow and maintain BA processes
- 3+ years experience as a BA on IT projects
- Advanced communication skills, which include active listening, ability to efficiently communicate with people with different backgrounds and cultural differences, ability to ask proper questions and get the information needed
- Experience in Agile framework (apparently, Scrum)
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation techniques: workshopping, document analysis, interviews
- Experience in requirements documentation through User Stories and SRS
- Experience requirements management skills: tasks estimation, prioritization, planning
- Functional decomposition skills
- Experience in working with UI/UX people and prototyping
- Advanced change management skills
- Enough technical background to be able to easily cope with complex legacy back-end functionality
- Leadership and proactivity, emotional intellect, ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Be ready for travelling to the US
- Be ready to apply for background check and drug control
- English B2 and higher
nice to have
- Experience in working in a big project team will be a plus
- Experience in the healthcare domain is a plus
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.