senior business analyst for a healthcare company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our global team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- Analysis and coordination for software product improvements towards business value in Evaluation area
- Analysis of Screening value based on Data Analytics and User feedback
- Further adoption of Screening tests in the Anywhere program
- Improve existing Screening tools, supporting test library
- Analysis of candidates funnel from apply to staffing and suggesting hiring products improvements
- Analysis of needs/opportunities within the company where screening can improve the situation
- Create and update of documentation
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis discipline
- Significant Agile experience, most importantly in Scrum framework
- JIRA/WIKI Software knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes
- Experience of working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Proven strong requirements documentation, requirements development/elaboration skills, system/user guides documentation
- Ability to gather and elaborate requirements fast in outsourced environment, which includes ability to be flexible in schedule so as to decrease the impact of time difference
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage BA work with large amounts of customer’s stakeholders
- Diagramming skills
- Good spoken and written English level (B2+)
- At least 3 years of working experience
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.