senior business analyst for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst.
Our Customer is the leading global provider of technical and analytical services to determine occupational and environmental radiation exposure and the leading domestic provider of outsourced medical physics services.
Our Customer works closely with both customers and government entities to develop best practices in risk mitigation and guides the development of occupational and public health and safety regulations.
Customer innovations in radiation safety continue to shape the industry in dosimetry and medical physics.
- Work with the business to elicit and document requirements
- Work with the dev team to come up with solution options, split work into smaller pieces, estimate the effort, highlight risks and areas for improvement in the existing functionality
- Take part in pre-release activities
- Report on the feature progress
- Liaise with POs and fellow BAs on the roadmap
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience in Scrum methodology, understanding Scrum Master and BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)