senior business analyst for a leading food company
We are inviting a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of BI experience to join our team.
The customer is a world-leading food company that produces and markets dairy products.
The main pool of tasks is associated with taking part in data analytics assessment, gathering requirements, design 1-2 analytics use cases for implementation, and support the delivery team. The project is focused on building a new enterprise-wide cloud platform in Azure.
- Gather and formalize functional and non-functional requirements for 1-2 analytics use case
- Create meaningful UI design (Power BI)
- Analyze and profile data sources, identify and address data-related issues
- Formalize data
- Be responsible for obtaining deliverables sign-off
- Support dev team in use case design and implementation on a daily basis
- Facilitate UAT process with the Customer and Delivery Team
- Work with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Proven experience in data & analytics projects
- Knowledge of corporate finance data + project management data (ServiceNow) + CPG commercial data
- Ability to understand business needs and transform that into business and technical functional requirements documentation
- Understanding of various Data Platform Architectures: EDW, Data Lake, Data Hub
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with BI tools (Power BI or any other)
- Scope management and change management experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of SDLC (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with planning and organizing BA process (including requirements elicitation from scratch and UAT)
- English B2 or higher
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.