senior business analyst for a manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide electronics manufacturing services company operating across 100 locations in 30 countries.
- Gather business requirements for the development of Robotics solutions in close cooperation with Business Process Owners and Business Process Experts
- Coordinate development full lifecycle
- Organize presentations for business users and take responsibility for communication with stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the solution delivery
- 3+ years experience working as a Business Analyst
- English Level: B2+
- Expertise in creating visual mappings of business processes based on BPMN 2.0 notation
- The capability of working with projects based on Agile principles and daily work coordination
- Knowledge of ITIL principles
- Strong communication skills
nice to have
- Professional Scrum Master, PMP, CBAP certification
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.