go to search
senior business analyst for a manufacturing company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Business Analyst for a Manufacturing Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide electronics manufacturing services company operating across 100 locations in 30 countries.
- Gather business requirements for the development of Robotics solutions in close cooperation with Business Process Owners and Business Process Experts
- Coordinate development full lifecycle
- Organize presentations for business users and take responsibility for communication with stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the solution delivery
- 3+ years experience working as a Business Analyst
- English Level: B2+
- Expertise in creating visual mappings of business processes based on BPMN 2.0 notation
- The capability of working with projects based on Agile principles and daily work coordination
- Knowledge of ITIL principles
- Strong communication skills
nice to have
- Professional Scrum Master, PMP, CBAP certification
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals