senior business analyst for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Help the product owner with user story writing, slicing and reviewing, ability to represent the "voice of the customer"
- Help with problem definition and consequently facilitating brainstorming sessions, user journey definitions, to tease out solutions scenario's with the team and users
- Have a view of the broader context in which the teams operate and use this to shape solutions on from technology, people and process perspectives
- Engaging in customer dialogue and communications
- Explain complex solutions in simple terms for everybody to understand
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with capturing user stories
- Recent experience with requirements and acceptance criteria documentation
- Experience with working in a Lean/Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with Kanban
- Experience with Story mapping
- Creation of decision making documentation
- Consultancy skills
- Stakeholder management
- Familiar with System/Doman Architecture
- Thinking in value chains
- Being collaborative
- Experience with process documentation
- Experience with Risk and compliance requirements
- Infra domain knowledge
- Business process modeling and Lean certification
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.