senior business analyst for a media company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to become a part of our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Closely communicate with a couple of Product Owners and thoroughly challenge their requirements in order to come up with elaborated specifications
- Deal with a huge web-application (~700 pages), main focus on financial and accounting - invoices, budgets, accruals, with a multi-level ad-hoc review/approval processes, which also assumes a variety of security access configurations
- Keep backlog up to date. Project leverages AzureDevops tool to track Backlog.
- Participate in major Team Scrum events, especially refinement sessions.
- Close collaboration with Product Owners, Technical Leads, UX designers, QAs, and Scrum Masters is expected
- Work in challenging environment. BA usually supports 2-3 Streams in parallel
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Previous experience in technical projects
- Able to conduct business analysis activities planning
- Understanding of Requirements Analysis and Requirements and Change management
- Familiarity with User stories
- Knowledge of API Analytics
- Knowledge of SQL
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.