senior business analyst for a software & hi-tech company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst for a Software & Hi-Tech company for our team.
The customer is the leading and most-trusted provider of comprehensive, integrated tax technology solutions, providing its services for sales, value added, consumer use, communication service, lease, lodging, and payroll taxes.
- Hear new ideas and requests, understand when and where to act, and which requests will be most critical to the success of business end-goals
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure it is understood by team and stakeholders
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team
- Create user stories and maintain backlog
- Communicate with QA team and ensure that product works as it expected
- 3+ years of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Good leadership and social skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.