senior business analyst for a video game company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst and experience with object-oriented development methodologies to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Eliciting requirements
- Analyzing the current state of systems/business processes
- Solution design/analysis
- Helping to drive the Client and team towards defining requirements and conceptual solution
- Summarizing and presenting results
- Development phases/UAT support
- User stories creation
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with object-oriented development methodologies (Use Case Diagrams and the like)
- Experience and ability to collaborate with distributed teams and client stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge/experience of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.