senior business analyst for an education company
We’re looking for a back-end remote Senior Business Analyst with 3-8 years of BA and/or product management experience, and Hybris/AEM platform familiarity to join our team.
The customer is the world’s learning company with more than 22,500 employees operating in 70 countries. It provides content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. It is committed to helping equip learners with the skills they need to enhance their employability prospects and to succeed in the changing world of work.
- Synthesizing needs and championing best-in-class experience for the assigned capability area
- Collaborate closely with product owners, stakeholders, designers and technology to help ensure that the customer has a consistent, sustainable, world-class direct-to-consumer eCommerce platform
- Align multiple product owners, experience design, stakeholders, leadership and technology on shared vision for capability area
- Independently drive recommendations for improvement based on best practices and competitive landscape
- Lead requirements definition and alignment across diverse stakeholder groups
- 3-8 years BA and/or product management experience
- Proven ability to balance and synthesize diverse needs and communicate strategic recommendations
- Familiarity with eCommerce best practices (Hybris/AEM platform experience preferred)
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris Commerce)
- Experience leading small (3-5 person) teams
- Proven ability to independently drive definition of new and existing initiatives
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.