senior business analyst for business company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
We are the world’s learning company, with over 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries.
We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale.
We believe that wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
Business Company is looking for Business Analyst, to join the team on an exciting opportunity to help consumer business.
S/he will help collect requirements, participate in and present fact-based recommendations to our team and internal stakeholders, as well as identify potential gaps and opportunities in our current data and subscription process.
- Collect requirements through standard techniques like document analysis, interviews, focus groups, workshops, customer journey, and other process mapping and design thinking
- Document business requirements using appropriate documentation standards
- Work collaboratively internally and with clients to deliver the chosen solution
- Design and prepare reports, dashboards, and analyses; create prototypes; turn models into results
- Analyze, validate, and visualize business data, create value-added solutions
- Participate in internal knowledge-sharing forums
- Analyze business questions and deliver business answers; translate technical data findings for non-technical teams and vice versa
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferred Power BI, Tableau, Qlik & MicroStrategy
- Experience with Office 365, or Google Suite
- Excellent communication skills in English