senior business analyst for canadian retail company
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our global team remotely.
The customer is a Canadian retail company, which sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure, and home products. The project goal is to replace the legacy Equity system with modern technologies and practices to improve store efficiency and support evolving Enterprise (Corporate & Stores) processes in Order Management, Forecasting, Merchandising, and others.
Currently the project is looking for a BA professional with strong system analysis skills and technical background. The candidate is supposed to drive UAT activities on the project aiming to move the product to a production-ready state.
- Performing change management activities
- Communication with foreign business representatives on daily basis
- Legacy system’s source code analysis and requirements gathering from it
- Collaboration with software development teams, which includes:
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects
- Strong technical background (including knowledge of programming basics)
- Strong system analysis skills
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience in producing requirements documents and artifacts, such as: Functional & Non-functional specifications, Technical Task, User Stories, UML diagrams
- Change management skills
- Good communication skills and proactivity
- English: B2 and higher
nice to have
- Development experience or experience in reverse-engineering
- UAT process support experience
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, managing client expectations
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.