go to search
senior business analyst for financial company
APIs and Integration, Financial Services, SQL, BA Stakeholders management
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Business Analyst For Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Design and develop requirements for agile projects by a set deadline and participate in scrum sessions
- Collecting and analyzing requirements, business process flows, and data flows based on information gathered from subject matter experts, developments team members, other partners, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Capturing requirements in the form of user stories, writing specifications on confluence, creating visual diagrams, e.g., UML (use case, sequence, activity diagrams), or using other graphical notations such as, e.g., BPMN for processes.
- Define requirements for both back-end and front-end
- Perform smoke testing of stories that were implemented during the spring
- Provide status reports to management on an ongoing basis, stating progress, risks, and issues
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with the financial services industry
- Experience with building trading systems with a focus on the front office
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and key visual notations, e.g., UML, is a must
- Knowledge of Trading regulations and reporting (FINRA, SEC, CATS)
- Knowledge of FIX protocol and familiarity with FIX vendor software
- Ability to build strong relationships with business and technology partners
- Self-motivated, hardworking, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills required
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.