senior business analyst for game development company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst.
Our customer is a global leader in developing cutting-edge gaming and cross-platform game engine technology. The company designs and produces high-end action games for consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices with their most popular title (currently #1 in the world) attracting 200M+ players worldwide.
We are trying to enhance customer support processes by presenting the Support Tools Set. The major objective is making it easy for customers to get help, provide instant service where possible, augment agents to provide quick and excellent service and get valuable feedback back to product teams.
- Cooperate with an onsite EPAM team and the client’s stakeholders on requirements elicitation and management
- Maintain close collaboration with the BA team on the project and assist with organizing BA processes
- Evaluate and analyze data, propose and facilitate solutions in order to satisfy customer needs
- Develop user stories and closely work with the dev team on user stories refinement
- Work closely with the UX-design team and make design refinement
- Support the development team daily
- Validate the implemented functionality to make sure that it is matching the requirements
- Facilitate the grooming sessions with the customer and the team
- Participate/conduct demos for project stakeholders
- Analyze the current state of the systems/business processes
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Readiness to supervise a second BA on the project
- Capability to learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge quickly
- Strong self-managing skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and correspondence)
- Familiar with requirements management
- Expertise in scope management
- Deep understanding of customer expectation management
- Analytical thinking
- Good presentation skills, including visual representation
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.