senior business analyst for healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a global pharmaceutical company producing vaccines and medicine for serious diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer's, and others. We develop software to support those medicines' research, manufacturing, and sales.
- Gathers high level and functional requirements, use cases, process flows
- Creates required SDLC documentation for requirements
- Assist Business team with User Acceptance Test planning and case writing.
- Manage and coordinate activities around UAT
- To be self-organized, work independently and effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders from the business, IT and various vendors
- Looking for a candidate that has some GxP experience or at least solid experience with external, SaaS or Cloud-based development applications
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- BA SDLC establishment knowledge
nice to have
- Past experience in life science
- Experience working in a project with formal SDLC process, understanding of project deliverables for each stage, roles and responsibilities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.