senior business analyst for healthcare industry supplier
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience, previous experience of working with agile development teams to join our team.
The customer is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Its customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
The main pool of tasks is associated with building a market-leading solution for institutions and regulators that automate the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data.
- Elicit requirements from different groups – SME’s, users, Product Owners, and prepare user stories for the development team
- Work closely with the Technical Product Manager to get the priorities and assist with planning
- Conduct grooming sessions
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with Solution Architects on the customer side
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong expertise in defining and prioritizing product features
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams
- Experience in working with legacy products
- Being a fast learner and self-organized personality
- Flexibility to rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English (B2+)