senior business analyst for healthcare insurance domain
We are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience, fluent English, experience in the Insurance (Health Insurance even better) domain, and experience and ability to collaborate with distributed teams and client stakeholders.
We’re kicking off a new program for a Client from the healthcare insurance domain. The project goal is to re-engineer their current system both in terms of business processes and architecture point of view.
- Leading design/discovery phases
- Eliciting requirements
- Analyzing the current state of systems/business processes
- Solution design/analysis
- Helping to drive the Client and team towards defining requirements and conceptual solution
- Summarizing and presenting results
- Development phases/UAT support
- Coordination between onshore/offshore
- User story creation
- Scope tracking and requirements management
- 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with object-oriented development methodologies (Use Case Diagrams and the like)
- Experience creating data flows
- Experience and ability to collaborate with distributed teams and client stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge/experience of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience in the Insurance (Health Insurance even better) domain
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.