go to search
senior business analyst for insurance company
Senior Business Analyst for Insurance Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Perform requirements analysis, identify requirements for system modification and provide documentation with clear description of changes/ enhancements required
- Facilitate discussions with other development teams to reveal dependencies, agree responsibilities, and resolve issues
- Work closely with developers, analyze users’ complaints to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Participate in full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, UAT, support, change requests)
- 3+ years of work experience as a Business/ System Analyst in the IT
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment, preferably having experience working in Agile teams as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Proxy Product Owner or Product Manager
- Ability to work with uncertain requirements, make assumptions and propose valuable solutions for business
- Ability to work with several tasks in parallel
- Willingness to work with legacy system: do reverse engineering, analyze documents / applications / business processes / raw data, and interview Subject Matter Experts
- Good understanding of requirements management
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform impact analysis, identify changes to business processes, perform testing, and effectively communicate with business
- Strong English written and verbal skills and French
- Must be available to work in customers time zone
nice to have
- Insurance domain experience (preferable, life insurance)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.