senior business analyst for media workflow and marketing technology software provider
We are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience, expertise in functional requirements development for data-driven platforms, and strong self-managing skills to join our global team.
Our client is a global provider of media workflow and marketing technology software. Its main focus is offering the ability to manage, structure, and deliver media between people, processes, and systems to enterprises. What drives is a passion to organize media intelligently, making it easier and more accessible to everyone. It’s a platform built around Microsoft technologies (MS SQL, .NET & ASP.NET). The platform provides full-featured APIs next to out-of-box web applications and connectors.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.