senior business analyst for multinational company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst.
Our customer is a multinational company which excels in roofing solutions and currently faces a challenge of integrating the diversified brand data into the unified PIM-DAM-communication channel solution.
The project features a lot of communication with the customer and business representatives, onboarding users to the new system being developed, adapting the system to the needs of new business flows during the rollout process.
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Successfully communicate with Executive Team members to ensure that documents produced keep technology efforts aligned with company objectives
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis discipline
- Experience in PIM systems will be a plus
- Significant agile experience, most importantly in the Scrum framework
- JIRA/WIKI Software knowledge highly desirable
- Experience of working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Proven strong requirements documentation, requirements development/elaboration skills, system/user guides documentation
- Ability to gather and elaborate requirements fast in an outsourced environment, which includes the ability to be flexible in the schedule to decrease the impact of time difference
- UML knowledge
- Carry on technical discussions with the Development team is a must
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.