senior business analyst for new digital engagement department
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our new-formed digital engagement department.
This new department expertise will combine best practices from our E-Commerce (SAP Hybris and Oracle WebCommerce platforms), Content Management (Adobe WEM platform) solution practices, and UX competency centre famous for a number of successful large-scale projects for world-leading companies in various domains. We suppose the newcomer to working on the edge of E-Commerce, CMS, and UX domains, combining expertise in each of them and providing a comprehensive approach to requirements management, communication with a customer, and strategic product development.
This is a unique opportunity to become a vital person for a new department and take part in establishing the highest level of product services delivery here, based on a combination of well-defined processes already established across EPAM and individual-oriented personal attitude, which have always been our number one priority. The role will give you a brilliant opportunity to realize your analytic, communicative, and organizational potential and develop correspondent skills further as well.
- Driving requirements gathering process during project’s initiation
- Driving project kick-off in terms of baselining the scope
- Set up Business Analysis process from scratch
- Responsible for scope management / changing management process during solution implementation
- Supporting complex systems UAT and rollout to production onsite
- Mentoring new project members, providing them with professional support
- Participating in Pre-sales
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Understanding of full lifecycle development process from requirements gathering to rollout
- Experience in working with E-Commerce
- Experience with full project life cycle in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- English level: Intermediate