senior business analyst for new digital engagement department
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our new-formed digital engagement department.
This new department expertise will combine best practices from our E-Commerce (SAP Hybris and Oracle WebCommerce platforms), Content Management (Adobe WEM platform) solution practices, and UX competency centre famous for a number of successful large-scale projects for world-leading companies in various domains. We suppose the newcomer to working on the edge of E-Commerce, CMS, and UX domains, combining expertise in each of them and providing a comprehensive approach to requirements management, communication with a customer, and strategic product development.
This is a unique opportunity to become a vital person for a new department and take part in establishing the highest level of product services delivery here, based on a combination of well-defined processes already established across EPAM and individual-oriented personal attitude, which have always been our number one priority. The role will give you a brilliant opportunity to realize your analytic, communicative, and organizational potential and develop correspondent skills further as well.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.