go to search
senior business analyst for retail company
Business AnalysisBusiness analysis activities planning, Requirements Analysis, Requirements and Change management, BA artifacts documentation, Confluence, Discovery conducting, Requirements approval and prioritization awareness
Senior Business Analyst for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Document the business outcomes and opportunities in relation to the iCargo application implementation
- Evaluate the business outcomes relating to replacing the legacy Warehouse Management Systems in the Dublin, Madrid, and Overseas hubs to determine options, and derive recommendations that help address the required business outcomes
- Lead, participate and facilitate in requirement / design session with appropriate stakeholders
- Create a dependency matrix detailing the workflow requirements for Warehouse Management to enable end to end workflow orchestration which includes bookings, fund accounting, reporting and analytics.
- Assist in the operational implementation and support of iCargo
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrates a solid grasp of the technology and systems supporting the product
- High sense of urgency with ability to drive results
- Ability to work with operational teams to elicit and formally define their requirements
- Exposure to data governance frameworks
- Experience of system testing and creating acceptance criteria / test scripts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be flexible and adaptable, able to work on multiple requirements at any one time
- Good spoken and written English skills (B2+)
nice to have
- BA artifacts documentation
- Discovery conducting
- Requirements approval and prioritization awareness
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.